We have an opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer here at Whitehill Spindle Tools. We are a friendly family-owned business, leading industrial tool manufacturing in the UK for over 85 years.
- Act as an escalation point for the sales team on technical queries.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Provide bespoke quotes based on customer requirements.
- Visit customers to install woodworking tooling systems as well as provide technical advice.
- Become the go-to expert on Whitehill Tools products
- Answering calls from customers and taking orders through the website.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of the products you introduce to clients.
- This can potentially be remote if the candidate lives too far from the office although some travel to the office periodically.
- Technical sales experience (ideally in woodworking machinery and tooling) or Joinery experience (ideally with Wooden Windows and Doors)
- Sales experience in a joinery or woodworking environment
- A can-do attitude and friendly demeanour
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Competent computer skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on other duties as and when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Field sales experience in visiting customers and recommending solutionsClick here to apply now